Keeler has closely monitored the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation as it has quickly evolved. Per the new CDC recommendations, that all events of at least 50 people should be postponed for at least the next 8 weeks, our symposium events in Tampa, FL (March 21st) and Malvern, PA (April 18th) will be postponed to a later date.
The health, safety and well-being of our event attendees and staff is our highest priority. We are hopeful to reschedule these events in the future. If you have already registered for these symposiums, your registration will still be honored at the postponed events. We will keep you up to date, as well as keep this website up to date, with any new information that emerges. Thank you for your understanding.